Wednesday 20 January 2016

Smooth. Like a slug. (aka yuck)

So earlier in the week I made my my "meal" for the 52 foods thing I'm doing. This time 'round I picked another smoothie from the Sarah Wilson site - the Cucumber Cooler. It was hot, I thought it would be refreshing. 

It was pretty yuck. 

It looked gross, it kind of smelled funny, it was gluggy and needed to be shaken up before each mouthful.  It wont be happening again.  It was a waste of a good cucumber.  I'd have been better off eating it whole AND I'm glad I saved some for dinner. 

Who knows - maybe it's amazing and it's working its magic as I type.  I'll report back if I do feel energized.  You wont know if I've died from it because I've scheduled some posts - so if I go quiet after about 6 months worth of music posts - I've either stopped blogging or this smoothie killed me. 

Actually that's really mean. I'm sure I wont die from the smoothie.  Hi Sarah, or Sarah's web monkeys if you ever read this.  Love your work :D


PS - in the interest of getting more of my own images onto the blog - here ya go. It looked just like it tasted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment