Friday 15 January 2016

Glug glug oh oh.

Something made me sick yesterday.  No details - I'll spare you all (you all being no one and the internet at large).  Anyhow...  Who knows if it was the shake (unlikely - too much time had passed).  or dinner.  Dinner was lamb, mushrooms, corn on the cob and sauted potatoes - so not too likely to be the cause either. And yes - I know I should be avoiding corn and white potatoes but I had the spuds in the fridge to be used up and the corn was on sale and in season and I do not regret my decisions.  Well.  I do a little bit - but not directly related to the corn. 

Anyhow - only other thing different was some soda water - I had a glass after dinner and I had some poured into a cooled herbal tea - maybe that was it?

And in case you're wondering - I'm not skipping meals - I didn't get out of bed until about 1pm so there was no need for a third meal - I had breakfast at lunch time and a meal which could have been dinner or lunch 4/5-ish hours later.



On that note - I had a really long day today and I'm a bit sunburnt and all I want - all I really really really want is a lemonaide (or a L&P) and an icecream (maybe a sundae) and some chocolate. Fighting the urge to go out. Today is the first day I've really wanted something - man - I would kill for a lemonaide. 

No comments:

Post a Comment